In 2009, Wyeth, Inc. was acquired by Pfizer. The company was founded in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, in 1860 as John Wyeth and Brother. It was later known as John Wyeth and Brother. before being renamed to Wyeth in 2002. Its headquarters moved to Collegeville, Pennsylvania, and Madison, New Jersey, before its headquarters were consolidated with Pfizer's in New York City after the 2009 merger. The infant and maternal nutrition business was acquired by Nestlé in 2012.