This by-invitation event is organized entirely to enable P&G Healthcare to meet on their own site with a substantial cross-section of SBIR-involved firms engaged in projects relevant particularly to the larger firm's defined longer-term interests and needs. With the Tech Seeker assuming the role of host, there will NO incurred COST to SBIR-STTR involved firms for
- Pre-event online involvement: to access Topic listings, read available descriptive information and have the capacity to post clarifying questions as well as follow similar threads established by others, Site Registration (no-cost) is required. We also reserve the right to refuse to provide the required systems access.
- Any and all materials submission: to ensure substantive discussion on site, SBIR awardees are encouraged to submit working White Papers for pre-event review. It should be assumed that these papers will feature quite prominently in the selection process by P&G personnel re. which SBIR awardees are invited to attend. To ensure ready transfer of these papers into the databases will have provided the reviewers, they should be prepared online to a common form and format. All Site Registered awardees will have a Private Office in which to store all such documents as they work on them. Until such time as they are completed, these White Papers will automatically store online
- Or for full Event Participation for those who are selected to attend.
Travel to site:
Invited attendees will be expected to cover all their own incurred cost of travel to event site and overnight accommodations. To hold these costs to reasonable levels
- Notification of selection for involvement will be made as early as possible. This will permit advanced booking of your tickets - usually less expensive
- Event site will be as close to Dayton as to Cincinnati. Flights into Dayton are usual significantly less expensive that those into Cincinnati
- The effort will be to negotiate a block of rooms at the conference site at the somewhat lower corporate rate available to P&G
Consistent with our normal practice, commission on deals which come out of the event will be limited to
- the first transaction only
- and will be dollar-level capped.
Details available on request.
Be reminded that Awardees with current Advanced Individual Accounts are eligible for their usual 10% discount - in this case applied against the Consummated Deal Fee.