This by-invitation event is organized entirely to enable Novartis OTC to meet on their own site with a substantial cross-section of SBIR-involved firms engaged in projects relevant particularly to the larger firm's defined longer-term interests and needs. With the Tech Seeker assuming the role of host, there will NO incurred COST to SBIR-STTR involved firms for
- Pre-event online involvement: to access Topic listings, read available descriptive information and have the capacity to post clarifying questions as well as follow similar threads established by others, Site Registration (no-cost) is required. We also reserve the right to refuse to provide the required systems access.
- Any and all materials submission: to ensure substantive discussion on site, SBIR awardees are encouraged to submit working White Papers for pre-event review. It should be assumed that these papers will feature quite prominently in the selection process by Novartis personnel re. which SBIR awardees are invited to attend. To ensure ready transfer of these papers into the databases will have provided the reviewers, they should be prepared online to a common form and format. All Site Registered awardees will have a Private Office in which to store all such documents as they work on them. Until such time as they are completed, these White Papers will automatically store online
- Or for full Event Participation for those who are selected to attend.
Travel to site:
Invited attendees will be expected to cover all their own incurred cost of travel to event site and overnight accommodations. To hold these costs to reasonable levels
- Notification of selection for involvement will be made as early as possible. This will permit advanced booking of your tickets - usually less expensive
- The effort will be to negotiate a block of rooms at the conference site at the somewhat lower corporate rate available to Novartis
Consummation Fee Arrangement:
Consistent with our normal practice, commission on deals which come out of the event will be limited to
- the first transaction only
- and will be dollar-level capped.
Details available on request.
Be reminded that Awardees with current Advanced Individual Accounts are eligible for their usual 10% discount - in this case applied against the Consummated Deal Fee.