To some extent now functioning as a Community Site - certainly by far the most comprehensive location for business related information and access to the diversity and depth of talent among SBIR-STTR involved firms - the effort here is to make available on-site private space to all those working with us and/or using the site on a regular basis. These Private Work Areas range from
- Site Registered Visitors: useful no-cost presence (Dashboard) for occasional site users (retaining searches, listing profile purchases etc) and particularly those awardees needing space to be involved in any of the on-going ASSETs related activities. These might include, for example
- by-invitation, needs-drive Events arranged at various points during the year : Forums, ...focused-on sessions, or the very efffective inknowvation@work® always run on the site of a the sponsoring Tech Seeker.
- or to participate actively in examining the detail and/or providing response to an iP3 solicitation - usefully understood as a private-sector funded equivalent to an SBIR Agency Solicitation
- Advanced Individual: a reasonable cost, annual account providing on-site space and other offline services for those far more actively engaged in ASSETs related endeavors to include pro-active seeking of business opportunities. Those opting for this type of account might include
- SBIR-involved firms
- State SBIR Support personnel providing various services in their local catchment area
- Agency personnel wishing to keep tabs on their applicants and awardees and/or being able to identify awardees not in their own listings but active in other agencies and having skills sets relevant to their technical needs
- Professional Service providers - attorneys of various specialty, accountants, technology marketing personnel, federal procurement specialists etc.
Need more information about Advanced Individual
option? Contact us
- Corporate Office Suite: a-l-carte priced, this sometimes susbtantial on-site space allocation is usually part of a sophistated working relationship with us by which those in large andmid-sized corppratios tasked with external technology outreach
- enable on a systematic and sustained basis their effective Tech Seeker involvement with SBIR awardees identified as having skills sets and capabiliities directly relevant to their needs.
- to provide common-source access by all relevant and related personnel in the corporation to the (regularly updated) data on all the corporation's SBIR tracking and other relationship seeking activities.
Need more information Corporate Office Suite
? Contact us